Aluminum Case Co. (ACC) manufactures a comprehensive line of aluminum cases
engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding customer. Our stock cases
include carrying cases, bank cases, print cases, computer cases, footlockers, and
tool chests - all ready for immediate shipment. Custom Cases are also available.
Does your application require a more rigid case, or possibly one that is more weather resistant than not? Our medium duty Series 2100 chests were designed to fit this bill.
Series 2100 chests feature all-welded construction plus a full-overlap cover design. They are capable of medium-duty work, plus their weather resistant design provides extra protection from the elements (although they are not intended for permanent outdoor storage). Standard design features include:
- .050" Aluminum shell thickness (standard).
- ALL-WELDED construction with continuous welded seams and corners.
- Full overlap design with cover overlapping case (1-3/8") on ALL four flanged sides.
- Neoprene gasket along entire cover-to-bottom mating surface.
- Three(3) draw latches including one with a keyed lock.
- End handle (with 90° stop) provided on each side (2 in total).
- Continuous full-length piano hinge for enhanced case rigidity and maintenance free service operation.
- Stainless steel, nylon coated lanyard cover stay.
Series 2100 storage chests are stocked in the following sizes and are available for immediate shipment: DIMENSION DETAILS
||Cap. (cu. ft.)
||[PDF 172 KB]
||[PDF 231 KB]
If you are interested in a larger storage / tool chest, or one that can accommodate cargo of considerable weight, take a look at our ALBigBOX line of Tool Chests.
Refer to our Chest Comparison Chart for a feature-by-feature comparison of ACC Footlocker, Storage Chest and Tool Chest product lines.